Game on for the gun crowd

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Diane Feinstein actually opened her press conference for her gun ban bill with a prayer from a reverend she invited. Grandstanding....me thinks so.

The good reverend had her covered. Dang I'm cynical today.

CYNICAL
Adjective

1. Believing that people are motivated by self-interest; distrustful of human sincerity or integrity.

You mean she had no children there? Amazing! OTraitor would have.

The only thing that could possibly fix the self interest lobby is term limits. I wish I knew how to get them passed.

A couple years ago, I'd thought, "this has a snowball's chance in hell of passing"...but now? Not nearly as confident. As far as I'm concerned Feinstein is a TRAITOR to the oath of office she took that she swore to defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

A couple years ago, I'd thought, "this has a snowball's chance in hell of passing"...but now? Not nearly as confident. As far as I'm concerned Feinstein is a TRAITOR to the oath of office she took that she swore to defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

there's a few of dems in DC these days :whistle:

:banghead:

Politicians, they'll say or do whatever they belive it takes to push their agenda.

What's more aggravating are the people that keep voting for these politicians. I'm not sure what the limit will be for the voting populous to open their eyes and see what's going on. I feel our government is no longer for "We the people".

What's more aggravating are the people that keep voting for these politicians. I'm not sure what the limit will be for the voting populous to open their eyes and see what's going on. I feel our government is no longer for "We the people".

"We the SHEEPLE"

She was reelected by her constituents. What REALLY amazes me is how far apart that her constituents (CA) and the people in TN are over the Constitution. California has for a long time been living in la la land, and some other parts of the country are apparently drinking their cool aide.

" This country is being divided purposely along racial lines and class lines.

I find it really stunning. We are going backwards in this country. " :bowdown:

" This country is being divided purposely along racial lines and class lines.

I find it really stunning. We are going backwards in this country. " :bowdown:

Misdirection...again, and as usual.
Takes the majority's focus off of what's really going on, behind the scenes as well as right in front of us.

Back