Gadson wins super street on the new zx14.

Uh....can we get some proof on a ZX-14?
rock.gif

I didn't think he had the kind of power yet, to trap 178mph. Unless you are talking about the TURBO ZX-10 but the 14.....?
rock.gif

rock.gif

RG had his 300hp ZX14 Kickin-Butt and Takin Names.

Stole this from another board...

onefastcavyz24 said:
pics-

Basically Stock bike lowered some spray and exhuast.
8.482 @ 178.12 mph
This is the HIGHEST MPH out of all the super street bikes there this weekend.
In the Final-He said the Turbo Busa was right next to him at the 330 ft. mark.....then his Nitrous ZX-14 pulled away and never looked back.

Psychobike Links Do Not Work

All the turbo busa's in that class got there ass handed to them

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141619392 -->

Guys the bike he won the race on is not the one pictured nor his bike...The bike he won on was owned and built by Coby Adams from NC...His bike did go 8.99 though...

looks to me like the 2007 Busa vs. ZX14 wars are gonna be dayum interesting!

I can't wait!

no seriosuly, what's the deal with all these one time posters signing up to put stuff about the ZX on the Hayabusa board? WE know it's there. I'm not waiting around 7 years to see if the ZX has any real ability. This is a HAYABUSA BOARD. This is a Public Service Announcement directed only to confused people

try here:
http://www.zx14.net/ or

http://www.zx14ninja.com/

google is your friend
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141653316 -->

no seriosuly, what's the deal with all these one time posters signing up to put stuff about the ZX on the Hayabusa board?  
Been seeing a couple of them here lately . Remember the female a month ago that came on and started talking smack to everybody ?

WWJD, I'm with you, who the h#ll cares about the stinkin' 14. It's a freekin' kawasaki....as with the rest of them, I could care less...

Ut'Oh, Suzuki had better hurry up and pull somthing out of the hat soon. Because, not only is it a fast Mutha , its a dayyum fine lQQkn machine too. And cant no one take that from it !

That pig looks alot better fixed up, ( paint, rims, no mirrors single exhaust ... ) still preety fugly though.
sad.gif

Kento-Moto
Busa Grand Poobah

Group: Moderators
Avg posts/day:3.15
Location: Hilo - Hawaii / Chico - California Posted: Mar. 06 2006,07:23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That pig looks alot better fixed up, ( paint, rims, no mirrors single exhaust ... ) still preety fugly though. [/QUOTE]

No doubt about, Ken but a stock Busa lQQkz prettly funky azz too ! Both bike dif have beauty potential fo sho and after being trick'd out they are two schweet lQQkn machinez.

Love the 'Busa, but you have to admit that the paint and wheels on that ZX look nice ... much better than stock.

Unless you simply purchased your bike to drag race, who gives a sh*t? A tenth of a second here and a few mph here...so freakin what?

I purchase a bike to ride on the street and tear it up in the countryside. If a ZX-14 can beat a Busa from one stop light to the next by a fraction of a second, good for them if that's what makes them feel like tough guy.

Relax everyone. It's not that big of a deal unless you live for dragracing and even then you're going to mod the hell out of the bike making it almost unridable for road trips.

Back