GAAAAH!!! Can't ride till the end of the month!

Kassofcmb

Registered
I'm just venting, but the engine is in the shop getting the transmission done and will be back by approx the end of the month. And some of you won't feel sorry for me but I am going on a cruise right then and can't ride even when I get it back!!!:banghead: (btw a cruise is not as special when you work for a cruise company)

Just two weeks? Not bad at all. My bike has been away from me for 10 weeks now and it is in the next time zone being worked on by a busa guru. Getting quite a few things done to the engine, turbo controller, transmission. Never mind the long story but it is just circumstances of my builders avaliable timeschedule so I am just being patient.

Here's the kicker, my bike was working just fine when it went in the shop. I came into some $$ for the upgrade project and figured I wanted in the neighborhood of 300 HP.:cheerleader:

Believe me I know how you feel not having your bike with you.

Just two weeks? Not bad at all. My bike has been away from me for 10 weeks now and it is in the next time zone being worked on by a busa guru. Getting quite a few things done to the engine, turbo controller, transmission. Never mind the long story but it is just circumstances of my builders avaliable timeschedule so I am just being patient.

Here's the kicker, my bike was working just fine when it went in the shop. I came into some $$ for the upgrade project and figured I wanted in the neighborhood of 300 HP.:cheerleader:

Believe me I know how you feel not having your bike with you.

How much longer before you get your ride back? Who's doin the work for you? Would like to see the end result of all the hard work!

How much longer before you get your ride back? Who's doin the work for you? Would like to see the end result of all the hard work!

Should be ready in 8 days, then I have to figure out logistics of getting the bike to me or getting me to the bike and riding back.

About 100 pics taken of the build progress. Will post some of the interesting pics then, not now I don't want to jack this thread.

Don't want to say who is doing the work, he is a talented turbo busa builder but I don't even want anyone calling his shop and interrupting my build. :rofl:

But here is the linky since you asked :laugh:

Back