Future Son-inlaw in transit from Afganistan

S-R Racing

Registered
My future son-inlaw is in transit right now from Afganistan. His name is Sgt. Daniel Phillips.He's due in Agusta GA On Monday,12/10-07. He and my daughter Rachel are also getting married on 01/01/08 in NC. I thought it would make a great homecoming surprise for him to have some extra hello's & welcomes. I plan on telling him to check this post on Tuesday 12/11-07.Rachel is leaving tomorrow am from here to be there to greet him.
My deepest,heart-felt thanks in advance,John

Does he hang here? If not can you get him here on that day? We will do something special for Sgt. Daniel Phillips

Welcome home Sgt. Phillips!
bowdown.gif

A most heart felt welcome home Sgt. Phillips from an old Vietnam Infantry veteran(First Calvary Div 2/5 1968-1969). I hope you are staying home my brother in arms.

Awsome! Welcome Home!! Cool getting married on new years day! Congrats!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Welcome home and thank you for serving for us. COngratulations on your wedding and I wish the best for you and your wife in the future.

Thank you, Sir, for keeping us safe and free, and God bless you, your family, and your future wife's family!

American_Flag.jpg

Congrads BRO Welcome home we all get there sometime, i got a few more months myself got to hate those 15 months!!

I gotta sailor buddy stationed in Agusta, GA. I forgot what base it was but the fact that UGA was in the same town was all that be told me. What MOS is he? Branch?

He would read this post and thousands of others if he got a busa as a wedding gift. sorry if this post "throws you under the bus..." Im just recruiting for the Collective.

I gotta sailor buddy stationed in Agusta, GA.  I forgot what base it was but the fact that UGA was in the same town was all that be told me.  What MOS is he?  Branch?

He would read this post and thousands of others if he got a busa as a wedding gift.  sorry if this post "throws you under the bus..."  Im just recruiting for the Collective.
Daniel is with signal intel. in the Army. As of 10:30 AM-cst. he's waiting in Ireland to hop across the pond.
And no Suzuki dealerships have been added to the wedding gift registry,YET! I'm sure Rachel would love that as you can see!!

06busas112006_141__Small_.jpg

Well,Welcome home Daniel. I'll bet coming home never felt so good,I'm sure you and Rachel have lots 'todo' so I'll be brief; my wish for you two is quite simple,a safe,warm,quite,home,filled with laughter,love,peace & grand kids.lol. Just kidding,all in good time. Take care,all our love,now & forever, John & Kris

Merry Christmas,we'll see you soon.

A special thanks to all who replied
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back