Future Quad Racer ........

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
unfortunately atm, yes, its governed down to a walk pace, we do need to get him more gear tho, thats a good B-day, Christmas gift

Kids are great. Love the little quad, camo, my favourite. I have a raptor myself. Almost as much fun as the Busa. If you haven't ridden one, do yourself a favour. I almost piss my pants with laughter every time. I took my young bloke out on the weekend. He must have pulled about 50 miles. He ran out of fuel twice. If you think a Busa is a handful, try doubling your bear of a father around a motox track on a pee wee. That is talent. He even got air with me on there. My butt still ain't the same.
wow.gif

scott02.jpg

scott01.jpg

scott03.jpg

Does the little guy's shirt day 'I want to be a biker, just like Dad'. Cool. There isn't enough kids saying that. Too much Playstation. Dirtbikes for the kids, actual reality vs virtual rubbish.

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Very cute...I mean "tough" looking
super.gif

My boys both have 50 cc Honda dirt bikes...it's fun to watch 'em play on big boy toys...
beerchug.gif

Shanling

Man ***** Extreme
Donating Member
Registered
Dude, like I said in your daughter's post..."You ride safe casue you have something wonderful waiting for you at home".