Future Busa Owner

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
This was my daughter's first "real" ride.  She's ridden plenty of highway miles, but never really been in the twisties and she's been bugging me to take her.  So I did.

Took me forever to get her new helmet off her head.  She's so proud of that helmet.  Green is her fave color.  (and yes, she has gloves, but they weren't on for picture taking, she's no jr. squid)

Leather pants like Dad's are already on her wishlist.  
race.gif

SUNP0015.JPG

Yup, she's ready to take that Busa out for a spin
biggrin.gif
, cant' wait to take my daughter on a ride, her mom say's she's still to young
tounge.gif

Looks like she's ready to do a little throttle grippin'! I'm sure its a nice feeling to take her riding and have her enjoy it as much as you.

I can relate. My little princess loves to hop on the bullet with Dad. Kinda can't wait for school to start so I can put the hump back on!!!!
tounge.gif

I can relate. My little princess loves to hop on the bullet with Dad. Kinda can't wait for school to start so I can put the hump back on!!!!
tounge.gif
Totally understand that. Problem is, she rides to school on it! I can't put my hump on till at least next summer now. Maybe I should buy another busa, hmmmmmmm. To hump or not to hump.

Nothing like going for a ride with your daughter. I have two, 15 and 13, both love to ride. There is no better riding partner. Great picture of your daughter, I know that you are very proud. I bet your smile was as big as hers. Now get her those leather pants.

Tim_81305_052_35_.JPG

Back