Registered
My Son on my Busa. He turns 2 Oct 19th

IMG_0465.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

Too cool! :thumbsup: Fine looking young man you got! Better hide your key :laugh:

via Tapatalk

That's cool man! My son loves my bike till he turns the throttle..... then he gets scared and runs behind me or mommy. :beerchug:

Cool.My five year old daughter wants to go out on the busa but cant touch the pegs yet.She also asked for a dirtbike for christmas and my twins love bikes also.They like my YZ untill I fire it up and it scares them.Noisey 2 strokes.

cute kid! Me and my son spend alot of time just sitting on my bike cuz when i start it he jets to his mother 0 to 60mph in 1.2sec LOL

He has on a Harley shirt (1st 2 pics) and a Harley shop shirt on the bike. I guess when i take a pic of him on my chopper I'll have him wear a busa shirt

:)

LOL its all fun and game's until you come home and the busa is missing and the boy is out ripping up the street.....:thumbsup:

Thats too cool!! Good looking kid.

Oh and, the bike ain't too bad either!!! :laugh:

i think you had better hide the keys and some of the other members had better hide their daughters :lol:

Very nice. Min just turned one and likes to sit on it as long as its not running.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back