Furring out my 2002 Black SE

Okay, I almost bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Postal. <=== Duped!!

withstupid.gif

Fabric store. My buddy when he crashed his bike. He had leopard print on it. Chicks would flock all over it. Only problem is that it was cool in 99'. It is just plain gay now, even on your fun bike. Sorry, but someone needed to tell you the truth.

Hey Mike,

I hope thats not you, puttinf the fur on to the bike?
It eplains it if it is you, because of the high heels and stuff. It is very much the gayest idea I've heard in a long time. What do you do for a living?

WAIT, Don't tell me.... Air steward or stewardess!!!

Are you accusing me of being gay? (gasp&#33
wink.gif
How dare you! I am not gay, because if I was gay, I would definitely do something about this wallpaper, yeeesh!

LOL kidding, no that was my wife holding a can of spray adhesive and a bathroom floor mat. This topic is getting out of control! LOL

Mike

Hey, you could buy one of those freaky looking fur things for your helmet to go with the bike. There was a picture of those things on an old thread. They looked like muppets on steroids.

tounge.gif

Yea I saw those furred helmets, http://www.fuzhatz.com/ I like the ones with dog ears, those crack me up! I think I would fall off my bike in laughter if I saw someone with a furred helmet with dog ears flapping in the breeze on the road, funny stuff

Mike

Custom accessories - Yes
Custom paint - Yes
Fur - NO!
Making people on this board think you're going to ruin a Busa' - Priceless.

No I'm just joking around everyone, fur my brand new SE? You're out of your mind!  This thing is my baby! My wife would shoot me before anyone else got to.

No actually I have a 1996 GS500E that I bought for $400. The fairings were scratched up, and we were going to fix it up and use it as a fun bike. I was wanting to find out where I could get some fur, but it seems everyone is too determined to save the SE. LOL no but seriously, where is a good place to get Fur? Thrift Shop? Fabric Shop? Write me back and let me know, thanks for the concern though

Mike
Hey i ahve seen worse. One of the Zoo Crew has Holstein Cow fur design on his bike. Let me tell you I laughed my azz off for an hour when I seen it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Why not just wait till halloween and buy a gorrilla costume?

I saw a van once that was covered with the blue/black plastic outdoor carpet looked awesome!

ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

I think I would have bought used and cracked pieces rather than waste away those SE pieces like that.

Maybe there would have been more compassion for the art if you had shaved your cat and showed us the bare animal and you applying each patch.
biggrin.gif

Long process? Yes, but, the look on puddy's face
wow.gif
would have been priceless each time you came around for the new growth.

Now that would've been something I haven't seen!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back