Fur babies :)

Old (er) thread...but we were dog sitting our grand-dog yesterday...he's a very good boy...and really smart.

IMG_0325.JPG

To revisit this thread, a neighbor has a large golden retriever that always hangs it's head out the rear passenger window of his SUV...if he forgets to lower the window the dog sometimes scratches at the door panel to remind him....he has had to replace a couple door panels as a result...mostly because a, it looks awful after a while and b, when he takes his grand kids, they scratch their arms on the panel.

Roll around to the purchase of his new Cadillac SUV a couple weeks ago of which he waited for a year to get and it has a soft tan leather interior, the scratching did serious damage to his door panel....the "cute" reminder has cost him plenty and has tore up his new rig as that part of the door panel is a different material than his old SUV..

He kind of regrets not correcting that behavior before but the dog is older so that ship has sailed, I told him there must be some sort of protective cover he can put on it when the pooch is on board.

To revisit this thread, a neighbor has a large golden retriever that always hangs it's head out the rear passenger window of his SUV...if he forgets to lower the window the dog sometimes scratches at the door panel to remind him....he has had to replace a couple door panels as a result...mostly because a, it looks awful after a while and b, when he takes his grand kids, they scratch their arms on the panel.

Roll around to the purchase of his new Cadillac SUV a couple weeks ago of which he waited for a year to get and it has a soft tan leather interior, the scratching did serious damage to his door panel....the "cute" reminder has cost him plenty and has tore up his new rig as that part of the door panel is a different material than his old SUV..

He kind of regrets not correcting that behavior before but the dog is older so that ship has sailed, I told him there must be some sort of protective cover he can put on it when the pooch is on board.
Capture.JPG

I have one of these in my SUV. the only downside is that it takes away from the aesthetic of the car.

Back