Funny Vid ..... Where are the Hot Chicks...LOL

Ummm.... Why'd I watch the whole thing? I really thought something was going to happen... :poke:

:rofl: ... wtf was that??? Can you imagine this joker riding down the street talking with his hands...to himself... :rofl:

i love how there are no traffic laws, or if they are nobody cares to abide by them

Having been to many countries outside the US, I can tell you that driving in the states is a breeze compared to the rest of the world... The biggest difference is that people in the states actually respect the lines painted on the ground... The craziest driving I've been around has to be China. Everyone drives where ever they can fit their vehicle and uses their horns non-stop! It's truly something else! :laugh:

Super hot chicks
funny-picture-hotchicks.jpg

funny-picture-hotchicks.jpg

what i want to know is..what did he use for the mic and the camera...it was clear...no road noise...and can comment while viding....

Having been to many countries outside the US, I can tell you that driving in the states is a breeze compared to the rest of the world... The biggest difference is that people in the states actually respect the lines painted on the ground... The craziest driving I've been around has to be China. Everyone drives where ever they can fit their vehicle and uses their horns non-stop! It's truly something else! :laugh:

thats the kinda place i wanna ride/drive :whistle:. i bet the number of accidents is lower than the states too?

I really liked when he pulled into the front of the lane and there was a reserved spot for the motorcycles to move into when they threaded up through the stopped auto traffic. Look about 3:40 in the vid.

Other than that it was pretty much a waste of time. I'm already married to a beautiful woman, and I didn't even have to go to a gay bar to find her.

Back