Funny thing happened yesterday

memorex

Registered
Well, its kinda funny. While working on a friends Ninja one of the neighbors kept asking everybody who had a bike in the neighborhood if he could take it for a ride. Everybody in the hood knew this guy can''t ride so we said no. A friend of one of the neighbors came over with his suzuki 1000 and of course he didn't know any better. So he let him ride it. This guy hops on it going up the street and goes for the brakes. He hits all rear break going about 100mph. (He isn't to bright.) There is about a 60 foot black mark going all the way to the curb. Bends both rims shattered the plastics and hits the house at the top of the hill. No damage to the house. Only thing wrong with him was he is a little sore. Probably even more today. I just wish I was there to stop him. I guess a few that know him tried to. But he is a stuborn fool.

Who lets anybody ride their bike let alone some stranger? I never ask to ride another person's bike, in my mind, a bike is like a wife, only person that gets to ride the wife is the husband.

I'm proud to say that nobody has ever ridden my bike and never will until I divorce her. :rulez:

I let people ride mine, but you better be a DAMN good rider before I do! You know who you are out there:laugh::laugh:

Who lets anybody ride their bike let alone some stranger? I never ask to ride another person's bike, in my mind, a bike is like a wife, only person that gets to ride the wife is the husband.

I'm the same, I don't even like anyone touching it :rofl: I have several mates who all have a go on each others bikes while we are out for a run, I always refuse, but they keep asking :whistle:

24k miles all by me, knowone has ever ridden her but the girls get to sit on her while she is parked but never touch the controls,keys, shifter, handle bars or other unless they are naked...and i have a camera

. . . I guess a few that know him tried to. But he is a stuborn fool.

Is that the rider they tried to stop or the did they try to stop the guy that owned the bike from letting him take it? I only ask because if everyone knew he couldn't ride except the guy on the 1k they should have let him in on that fact. ??? If he let him ride it knowing he couldn't ride that's one thing, but if they let him hand over the keys without that knowledge that's not too cool!

Is that the rider they tried to stop or the did they try to stop the guy that owned the bike from letting him take it? I only ask because if everyone knew he couldn't ride except the guy on the 1k they should have let him in on that fact. ??? If he let him ride it knowing he couldn't ride that's one thing, but if they let him hand over the keys without that knowledge that's not too cool!

They tried stopping the guy that rode the bike. And I agree. SOmebody there should have stepped up and said something to the owner.

The only one that would ever ride mine is my brother. 1) Him and I just have that trust 2) if some accident should happen, he has the money to back it. 3) He has been riding way longer than I have and has some awsome skills.

One time I had this guy at work that kept wanting to put his dirty palms all over the bike when he'd walk up to it, after telling him to keep his grub grabbers off, he went to do it again, he got my key jabbed into his hand then. No problems since though.

There are only a couple people I might trust with Misty, ( Might ) I know they would never ask to ride her so it wont be an issue.

I cant imagine the look on my face if someone I didnt know were to come up and ask me to ride her.

Its just some metal and plastic it can be replaced... with that being said I dont let anyone ride my bike!

dam my bike is a ***** then :( Guys I let ride where all good riders and just took it around the block to try out a "Busa" lol.

My son and I swap out every now and then. He has a 1000 GSXR so he knows the power thing. He is very particular on my bike so I'm not worried. Anyone else, Probly not.

Back