Funny thing happened at the track today...

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
This just happened to me on my VIRTUAL TRACKDAY....

That's me sliding on my back after some off-roading tossed my ride sideways into that Red Ducati, staring up at the camera, BEGGING for a caption... anyting come to mind? ?

something like:
"... bah.... I never used THOSE anyway...."

bummer.JPG

I just know that my nuts aren't about to get runned over. Peanut Butter, anyone?

no matter how you slice it, it ain't looking pretty. here's an overhead shot from the chopper

bummer2.JPG

..and the rest of the story: MOVIESTAR missed my.... um... legs.... due to my sideways sliding out of the corner. But the guy on the white bike wasn't lucky [see frequent flyer].
I'm fine, thanks for asking, a little bruised and very dizzy, be got right back up on the horse.
smile.gif

bummer3.JPG

Any word on when Tourist Trophy is coming out on the PS2? Supposed to be made by the same folks who created the GT Series...
thumbs-up.gif

Wait here ya Go, Release early April, should be the MOST realistic motorcycle simulator yet. At least that is what is being promised. It will also follow the same lay out as the GT Series and have a shed load of tracks and bikes.

Screenshot

929988_20060105_screen018.jpg

Yeah REV!!!! I got a copy of TT on preorder. I am supposed to get it 4/4/06. and I don't even have a PS2 yet!! hahhaha

Did you see that Hayabusa video from the game someone posted up? ? ? It was incredible! Sounded perfect. Acted perfect. Looked perfect. HEAVEN!

Any word on when Tourist Trophy is coming out on the PS2?  Supposed to be made by the same folks who created the GT Series...  
thumbs-up.gif

Wait here ya Go, Release early April, should be the MOST realistic motorcycle simulator yet.  At least that is what is being promised.  It will also follow the same lay out as the GT Series and have a shed load of tracks and bikes.

Screenshot

929988_20060105_screen018.jpg
Ive been checking around for it but no luck. if you look on ebay you can find it for the jananese version of the ps2, but not here in the states yet.
mad.gif

"I knew I shouldn't have believed my doctor when he said the vasectomy would be FUN!"
tounge.gif

How bout

"This gives a whole new meaning to a racing stripe"

Back