Funny Story

Mike Chambers

Registered
Saw a Facebook posting today,a young woman decided to sell her flat screen tv on Facebook,in the process she took a photo of IT whilst sitting on the bed.not realizing that her reflection was visible for all to see. Taking photo whilst only wearing her underwear was probably not a smart move. Moral of the story is proof read/check your photos before posting

What's that Mike , you saw a young lady in underwear .... on where ?? .. facebook you say ?? ... Well yeah... okay then... Bit of free time today then mate eh ... No worries , all good bro !! :laugh::rolleyes:

LOL! A few weeks ago I was talking to a lady that’s part of our team at work. She started this weight loss program with her neighbors and they have to post a pic of their progress every so often on the Facebook group they have going. I was rolling on the floor when she told me that a few of them, including herself, have those fancy glass looking scales and after posting some pics they all freaked out when they realized the reflection of their “private parts” could be seen on some of the pics. :laugh:!!!

Back