Funny Bike drifting - Police Mustang vs 2 Ghost Rider Chase

Jd1300r

Registered
This is pretty funny, and some good bike drifting and good video quality

Last edited by a moderator:
Public streets, putting others at risk.....what a bunch of retards...(skulls and the middle finger....soooooooo cool lol)

THIS is drifting!

As with many of these videos, they are very poor ambassadors of the motorcycling sport. If non-motorcyclists were against motorcycles, actions such as these sure cement their viewpoint.

As with many of these videos, they are very poor ambassadors of the motorcycling sport. If non-motorcyclists were against motorcycles, actions such as these sure cement their viewpoint.
Absolutely right. Unfortunately these days with social media- those pricks are considered "cool". Not sure how someone above 12 years of age think that those "riders" are anything else then pathetic. But thats just me I guess...

Absolutely right. Unfortunately these days with social media- those pricks are considered "cool". Not sure how someone above 12 years of age think that those "riders" are anything else then pathetic. But thats just me I guess...
You mean physically above 12. Psychologically I'm about 11. And a half. :devil: Jorian ROCKS!!!:devil::race:

Back