Fun times tonight

ibified

Registered
So I was out riding tonight, and i came up to a light on this nice long flat straight road. There was a ferrari F430 sitting there at the light. Just for shits and giggles, i blipped the throttle and looked over. he blipped it back, and when the light changed, it was on. Well, kinda on, he got me a little bit off the start but then i just walked away from him pretty easily. The next light was about 1 1/2 miles up and when I got there I waited for him. We chatted a little bit - the guy was a plastic surgeon, and knew nothing about bikes, but he was curious about the bike and was asking me a lot of stuff about it. We sat through about 4 cycles of the light changing, then headed off on our separate ways.

pretty cool guy. I'd say that the odds of him getting a busa are MUCH better than the odds of me getting a ferrari though.

Cool
super.gif

Cool. I think I'd wet myself if I even saw a Ferrari in person. None around my neck of the woods. NONE exist!

dude they're all over the place here, yesterday alone i saw a white v10 lamborghini [those new ones], a silver turbo porsche [a doctor who also owns a ferrari besides the porsche], and a black bentley coupe. the day before i saw a yellow v10, and a silver bentley coupe.

i live in the same neighborhood and drive a 1994 ford taurus stationwagon
laugh.gif

(hottrodd7 @ Apr. 24 2007,03:55) Cool.  I think I'd wet myself if I even saw a Ferrari in  person.  None around my neck of the woods.  NONE exist!
come out to Cali they are a dime a dozen.
laugh.gif

(Revolution @ Apr. 24 2007,08:37) dude they're all over the place here, yesterday alone i saw a white v10 lamborghini [those new ones], a silver turbo porsche [a doctor who also owns a ferrari besides the porsche], and a black bentley coupe. the day before i saw a yellow v10, and a silver bentley coupe.

i live in the same neighborhood and drive a 1994 ford taurus stationwagon  
laugh.gif
i live in the same neighborhood and drive a <span style='color:red'>UGLY</span> 1994 ford taurus stationwagon
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was talking to one of the Dr's who is part owner of the one our local hospitals. He happens to be a huge motorcycle enthusiast, and has owned and ridden many bikes. He asked me how I like my Busa, and then he said he'd really like to make a Busa his next purchase. He mentioned needing more than his brand new triumph can give him. He also said it would take a $200,000 car to match the hayabusa acceleration.

I think it's cool that the technology, performance, and ultimate cult status of the Suzuki Hayabusa has grabbed such a broad base of fans, even the people who can have anything, example: Jesse James, I think even Jay Leno, Ben the quarterback, etc......

I SEE THEM ALL THE TIME, THERES A LAMBO DEALER ACROSS THE STREET, PORSCHE, BENTLEY AND FERRARI DOWN THE BLOCK

(1320Busa @ Apr. 24 2007,04:26)
(hottrodd7 @ Apr. 24 2007,03:55) Cool.  I think I'd wet myself if I even saw a Ferrari in  person.  None around my neck of the woods.  NONE exist!
come out to Cali they are a dime a dozen.  
laugh.gif
+1 on that. I had a run with a Turbo Porsche a couple of months back. The Lambos I have seen won't even look over. I figure some other Busa already shamed them....
ices_rofl.gif

(ibified @ Apr. 24 2007,08:19) yeah no kidding. Guess an onboard camera needs to be my next upgrade.
That and a new avatar...

ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

Just kidding. Just don't name your kids "Walker" and "Texas Ranger"!

ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

It's always fun to take out someone with a "SuperCar". I haven't been looking for any to play with since the Busa purchase. I used to chase em down and beat on em with the Honda though.

There's nothing like a highly modified CBR to put a know-it-all in their place.

This is interesting. I work and live about an hour north of Seattle and we don't get that many "exotics" (Cars anyway) around here usually. But yesterday I am leaving work and Bam! Theres a really nice looking Red Lambo Diablo parked in the parking lot next to where I work! Never seen it before. There is a Ferrarri Enzo trolling around the Island I live on too. Must be the money men are moving north!!! Never Run across one on the road for whatever reasaon though.
cool.gif

I had a similar situation but its far from super car...it was a M3
crazy.gif
(he prolly try to impress his new girl friend or something...) I was kinda mean to him anyway...
I was on I-95 cruising 75ish, and then red M3 convertible pulled up next lane and, revv high in the middle of HWY...(its not nice way to wake somebody that way) anyway, he start walked away from me...so, I followed just enough to see their imotions on the face... and he pushes even harder he was 130ish...when I get closed to him? hes got pre happy grin on his face...(he thought, that was the limit on my busa...)
so, it was about time to say goooood bye!!! I got in front of em, and gave him some nice carbonated raw burnt exhaust gas right on him and his girl friends face....sorry to his girl friend
wink.gif

Back