Fun at DoubleR Fest at Roebling.

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Some on board video enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys needed to invite TEAM GIXXER to come out and ride with you, either for passing practice or to embarrass and pass all you BMW riders :moon: :laugh:

The hardest time I have is getting my head right. In my LIMITED experience, it doesn't do you any good to get more than both cheeks off the seat, if your head doesn't lead (so you don't cross the bike). I might recommend thinking about not using as much cheek, and more head. When you lead with your head, the rest of the body follows. You coming down to Barber in August?

Edit: PS, I rode Trey's 1000 RR, and I am in total LUST after one...I just can't justify buying one that expensive.

Couple pics. Oh yea rode with this guy for half a lap. No keeping up with him Fast as Balls!!

ForumRunner_20130618_151931.png

ForumRunner_20130618_152005.png

ForumRunner_20130618_152036.png

Man I would have a HAY DAY passing all those Bimmers :rofl: :moon:

Glad you had a good time, Jon. Sure looks like a blast and the front straight at Roebling is on my bucket list...

Man I would have a HAY DAY passing all those Bimmers :rofl: :moon:

Glad you had a good time, Jon. Sure looks like a blast and the front straight at Roebling is on my bucket list...

You ain't passing Scott Russell....

Better body position on the right turns than the vid from VIR. Track time will do that for you!

Looking good man. Glad to see you having a great time!

Better body position on the right turns than the vid from VIR. Track time will do that for you!

Looking good man. Glad to see you having a great time!

Roebling great track Fast and Free flowing, 9 turns and Only two Left turns. Yes the right body position is improving. and So is over all riding Faster, Smoother, Safer!!

Kevin Varner invited me / others to Roebling a couple times. I think he really liked riding the Busa on that track. Great straights, sweeping corners from memory.

Back