full throttle switch?

yzguyfl

Registered
Is there any down side to using a full throttle switch and an arming switch? Currently it is set up with the pass switch which also disabled my high beams. I'm going to rewire it to at least get my high beams back and think I want to go with a full throttle switch while I'm at it.

If you use a relay, you can use the Horn switch for both an arming switch, and the horn button.
But you should still have a main on and off switch for the system over all, any ways!

As for the wide open switch, that is the safest way.

Horn is already going through a switch to either air horns or air shifter. I think I'm going to go with an arming switch and a full throttle switch.

A nos/air shifter swapper is best... imagine bike wheeling and you can't roll out of it to get off throttle switch for it to shut off ????????? I'm not telling you here say but experince :rofl:

Well thats fine but the full throttle again is the safest!
And any arming switch will do, use another device just makes it a little more safe, so you dont use the the nitrous unless you want too!

is the pass switch any better? it is on the front side of the bars too, and might be difficult to let go of as well.
what is a NOS/air shifter swapper?
I currently have the horn button to trigger the air shifter and the pass button to trigger the nitrous. (the way it was set up when I got it)
it is only a 35 hp shot, so it is not all that much...

and I have been there on a dirt bike :)

maybe the pass switch and the full throttle switch.

I have yet to lift the front tire. I have not been getting on it much off the line just yet, and it is stretched 7.5 inches.

I would use a wot switch and a button. People esp new to nitrous will eventually end up closing the throttle while leaving the button open.

Mount a toggle switch somewhere to arm the system then WOT switch to avtivate. Thats the best (and safest) way to go without using a controller.

Back