Full stainless OEM exhaust from 04 Busa with less than 1000 mi on it.

Alfie1

Registered
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa - original stainless pipes for sale. Bought the bike new and took these pipes off the bike with less than 1000 miles on it and had have them stored high and dry ever since. These are complete with header flange, muffler clamps and bolts. In excellent shape. Ready to be installed. $450 . Can ship wherever as long as you pay shipping.

DSCN1355.JPG

DSCN1356.JPG

DSCN1358.JPG

DSCN1357.JPG

DSCN1361.JPG

DSCN1353.JPG

Alfie1

Registered
How about someone who damaged the original pipes and just wants to keep their bike stock and quiet without spending a lot of money!

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I don’t understand why anyone (who’s not interested in buying something) would complain about the price being asked. If it’s too high it won’t sell, period. If someone (is) interested they could make an offer. Are the cans perfect? They might sell by themselves.

faseljd

Registered
Hardest part of this sale is the shipping. Would cost a ton of dough to ship due to size and weight. Better off with a local buyer.

Mathewrussell52

Registered
I don’t understand why anyone (who’s not interested in buying something) would complain about the price being asked. If it’s too high it won’t sell, period. If someone (is) interested they could make an offer. Are the cans perfect? They might sell by themselves.
Called help.

Mathewrussell52

Registered
Prob worth more it parts I would guess a stock can being sold one at a time. Most people wouldn’t want a full stock system if they need one side. Think I got around $450 for a full arko system when I sold mine.

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
Any off chance this (or someone's else) is available? I could use a right-side can.:confused:

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V8 Busa