FULL SPECTRUM BATTERY

sixpack577

Top Gun
Registered
No doubt that battery is a win win, and dropping 5.6 lbs is great anywhere on a bike.
I'm just curious if that weight loss can actually be felt when flicking the bike side to side, since the battery weight is high up in the center of the bike??
Anybody?

Just put a "regular" Full Spectrum Battery, a 220 cca, in a Busa. The stock battery - a Yuasa YT12ABS - weighed 7.9 lbs; the Full Spectrum P10 weighed in at 2.3 lbs.
A weight savings of 5.6 pounds and 45 more cranking amps ! The Full Spectrum goes for $169 . . .
Very cool! I can't wait for my P10S (upgrading from the older Pulse P3).

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Site Sponsor
Registered
FYI- we have the P10S batteries - the 720 cranking amp version - coming our way as of tomorrow.
Those of you that are waiting for this battery will see them no later than next week. POWERHOUSE
will have these in stock going forward, for those needing them. If you are running the 24 volt harness
setup with the multiple relays that eventually fail - now is a good time to think about simplifying that
big block high compression bike with a battery that will work with the bike's stock harness, and start
your monster up, every time !

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Site Sponsor
Registered
Yes, you have a charger sitting here and the tools that were in the tail, and also a clutch kit for that
Gen 2 lockup. I will put all of that in the box for you. Now, I have to know asap - do you want another
720 cca and charger for your Gen 1? I am placing this order tomorrow, please let me know right away.