Full set of track stands for $79

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
For some price-conscious shoppers. Certainly not the quality of Redlines or Pit Bulls, but might be ok for Garage storage or low-use at a good price...

Cycle Gear

They had those same stands in the store at that price last year. When I tried to buy them they said it was a mistake and wouldn't honor the price. Hopefully it is legit this time.

Might be internet only, but the link was to their site. (gotta look at if they are charging enormous shipping charges to make the $$ back)....

Nope no outrageous shipping

It's actually free shipping on orders $79 or more. So it is $79.98 to your door!!!!!

Still, a third of what a really good set would cost you. Might try calling local store and see if they wil honor the $79 (but you'd had to paid sales taxes anyway)...

It looks to me like the front stands use the padded rods that go under and in back of the forks, instead of the pin type stand that would work better for the Busa. Still, not a bad find even with the shipping.

It looks to me like the front stands use the padded rods that go under and in back of the forks, instead of the pin type stand that would work better for the Busa. Still, not a bad find even with the shipping.

Actually, I LIKE the Pit Bull style (padded rods), MUCH Better than the Redline (Pin) style. Cause I've seen what happens when the pin slips out when trying to put them up...

I got the rear a few months ago and took it back. It might work for those of you with spools, but the universal side of that rear stand had my busa almost fall the hell off, and it actually made my old KZ 650 fall off! (luckily I had it strapped to the ceiling of the garage because I didn't trust the stand.)

Not a fan. Spend the extra money on something that is better made. Like I said, if you have spools, the rear may work better. Buy my stretched arm doesn't accept spools.

I wouldn't do the rear without spools I learned that the hard way too..

Back