Full Lean while going straight.

RaiderDm

Registered
Coming home today from work at 1600hrs. Trying to beat the rain. Heading east on Courtney Campbell Causeway. 3 lanes wide. I'm in the middle lane banked over to the right past 45 degrees. I was still being pushed left!!! Busa was steady as a rock tho! Don't think I've ever rolled over that far on a straight before. And not too many times around corners either. What a great bike!

:D :thumbsup: :cool:

So you had a slight breeze WOW!!! I've riddin in some hard wind but I've never been at that angle while driving straight glad to hear your ok. :super:

Coming home today from work at 1600hrs. Trying to beat the rain. Heading east on Courtney Campbell Causeway. 3 lanes wide. I'm in the middle lane banked over to the right past 45 degrees. I was still being pushed left!!! Busa was steady as a rock tho! Don't think I've ever rolled over that far on a straight before. And not too many times around corners either. What a great bike!

:D     :thumbsup:      :cool:
Dude, I was out there yesterday in the Cage...Burly...

You know I work just a few miles from The Courtney, on Cypress...You in that area much?

Been there done that and it always make for an entertaining ride doesn't it. :0

Well i had a similar expreince in ID when i was going on I 85 heading to Boise From pocetello major storm comeing in had the lean the bike at least 60 degrees and still was gettin a slight push off the road i ended up slowing down to 50 and i saw alotta cars and semis pull off to the side of the road i heard later that a tornado had gone through the area :0

:D     :thumbsup:      :cool:
Dude, I was out there yesterday in the Cage...Burly...

You know I work just a few miles from The Courtney, on Cypress...You in that area much?
I work from an office off the Causeway. I'm not down Cypress much since both the wife & Brother inlaw changed jobs.

Yikes!  That is some serious wind, Bro.  Glad you made it and the Busa took good care of ya.
Yup the Busa didn't even seem to notice the lean. Gives you an idea how far she'd go in corners. Very confidence inspiring! I was kinda wondering how I was going to turn right at the end of the causeway tho.

Back