Full Coverage or not..

Full Coverage or not.. - how cocky are you?

• I ain't that brave, it's fully insured.

Votes: 166 100.0%
  • Ain't nuttin gonna happen that I can repair.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • would like to fully insure it, just can't afford too.

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full coverage for me . I had a buddy that was down for bike week parked his 03 yamaha R1 in a big group of bikes went in to restaurant for about 2 hours and came back out and his bike was stolen.
sad.gif I told him "that sucks but you have full coverage right?"
He told me "NO"
Now that really sucks because he has to ride his girlfreinds cruiser

Bravery has nothing to do with it. I keep full coverage on all my bikes. Anything can happen at any time, no matter it is your fault or not.

Always hope for the best, plan for the worst and always be prepared for anything. cool.gif

With my busa I felt "smart money" was to self insure and the only way to go, I also knew that it is a popular bike to steal so i went with theft coverage and they thru in fire protection. I also felt if I was unlucky to be hit by someone else most other insurances would cover my bike and if I was stupid enough to crash from my own stupidity ( which happened back in Sept ... sad.gif  ) then I would have to eat it.
+1

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't lien holders REQUIRE full coverage on something like that. I know my bank required it. And here you guys are complaining about $200/yr. I pay $150/mo for my bike in Illinois. That's with a $1000 deductable. If it ain't a $1000 worth of damage, it don't get covered. Its over $250/mo to have a $250 deduct. Now add that to a bike payment of $200 and you've got a $350 SEASONAL vehicle with NON-SEASONAL payments.

That's love....

Full here also, Stare farm in Florida rocks. they even cover track days =) all for under $400 a year

Where is the spot for "I'm in Iraq bought the bike almost a year ago and only have 800mi on it so there is realy no point right now" tounge.gif But I'm sure I will when I go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back