Full Brock's with PCIII

BusaFbaby

Registered
I was looking on the power commander website for a good map for my brocks exhaust and could not find one. I think that i am running to rich at the moment and was trying to get it corrected. I plan to get it dyno tuned soon enough but there will be some road trips until then and on this last trip i got just 30mpg and sometimes i can smell the fuel burning rich. So with all that said which map would be closest to what i need to get the bike back in shape until i can get it properly tuned. I also downloaded the PCIII software on my computer so i might mess with it like that a little bit too

Are you the original owner of the brocks exhaust? If so you can go onto brocks website, register and down load maps.

I wouldn't nose tune my bike :laugh:

Either download the map for your pipe or get it dyno tuned.

no i am not the original owner of it. it came with the bike as well as the PCIII. i checked what it was set at using the facebuttons and all of them where set to 0. not adjusted at all. i just cant live with this 30mpg stuff. part of the reason i got the bike was to get better gas mileage without having to drive a prius to do it:laugh: and cause you cant pop a wheelie in a prius either lol:thumbsup:

BusaFbaby said:
no i am not the original owner of it. it came with the bike as well as the PCIII. i checked what it was set at using the facebuttons and all of them where set to 0. not adjusted at all. i just cant live with this 30mpg stuff. part of the reason i got the bike was to get better gas mileage without having to drive a prius to do it:laugh: and cause you cant pop a wheelie in a prius either lol:thumbsup:

You can register on Brock's website and I think pay $20 since you are not the original owner and get his maps. The buttons on the pcIII are pretty much useless. You need to hook up the pc to a computer and see if a map is already loaded in there.

You can register on Brock's website and I think pay $20 since you are not the original owner and get his maps. The buttons on the pcIII are pretty much useless. You need to hook up the pc to a computer and see if a map is already loaded in there.

Well I will be hooking it up later on today to try and download a map to it and get everything sorted out. Hopefully i can get and ecu editor going soon enough.

Im on the same boat, I just installed the system yesterday and went for a ride to check it out, I can also smell the fuel burning :banghead:
I want to get it dyno

Back