Full Akrapovic Or Brocks Alien 1 ?

The power curve and numbers are a little different between the Akropovic full single and full dual.
Rule of thumb is that a full dual makes a little more low end torque, and full single makes a little more peak hp.
How much, if any, difference is noticeable is hard to say.
The curve may be dif I didn't see the dyno sheet but interestingly the peak HP and Torque were the same. I expected to see as you say higher torque and lower HP with the twins, but decided either way I like the lighter weight of the single.

The curve may be dif I didn't see the dyno sheet but interestingly the peak HP and Torque were the same. I expected to see as you say higher torque and lower HP with the twins, but decided either way I like the lighter weight of the single.

It's not much difference, and the torque is a little more lower in the rpm.

I did not know, sorry about that! I was looking around and I could not find, so I ordered and got a 4-1. I will install it next week, and I would hate to return it now..

I did not know, sorry about that! I was looking around and I could not find, so I ordered and got a 4-1. I will install it next week, and I would hate to return it now..

I wonder has anyone tuned a gen 2 busa with stock exhaust or just with slip one?
I wonder hiw much power there is on the tune

Back