Full Akrapovic Or Brocks Alien 1 ?

Is that a scratch?:rolleyes:
No, but THAT'S a scratch :confused:

IMG_2023.JPG

On a Hayabusa we like to refer to them as " a burn out " ~ sometime people in cages do a peel skid or scratch *

Dayum Red, for the record I was referring to what looked like a scratch on the can. I certainly know what a burnout is, ali123 for example,:rolleyes: and what peeling out is. Have to say I’ve never heard of a peel skid as peeling (out) is spinning the tire whereas skid(ing) is defined as sliding the tire.:)

Last edited:
Dayum Red, for the record I was referring to what looked like a scratch on the can. I certainly know what a burnout is, ali123 for example,:rolleyes: and what peeling out is. Have to say I’ve never heard of a peel skid as peeling (out) is spinning the tire whereas skid(ing) is defined as sliding the tire.:)
lol.... that was funny cbx..... I do feel burntout most of the time.....

I will receive my Akrapovic on Friday. I do not like the sound of the Yoshi.. In genera, I believe that Akrapovic is considered one of the best and It is a pity they do not have the evolution system any more.

Evolution is a 4-1 system (full titanium_. Different sound, less weight, more expensive.. Currently they sell only 4-1 (SS + carbon fiber) and slip ons (carbon fiber).

Evolution is a 4-1 system (full titanium_. Different sound, less weight, more expensive.. Currently they sell only 4-1 (SS + carbon fiber) and slip ons (carbon fiber).
They also have the 4-2 system (twin mufflers) same HP but the two muff look. The more muffs the merrier ;<)

The power curve and numbers are a little different between the Akropovic full single and full dual.
Rule of thumb is that a full dual makes a little more low end torque, and full single makes a little more peak hp.
How much, if any, difference is noticeable is hard to say.

nbarab; They have quite a few left at revzilla i have been looking and deciding what I want for mine.

Last edited:
Back