fujtech's 1340 Decal and TapeWorks.com Overlays

efiguero

Registered
Finally got a chance to install my newly aquired decals. First are my Tapeworks stuff, I got the Reflective Burnt Orange rim stripes and the Reflective Black Kanji Overlay decals. The pictures don't do them justice, the orange looks like a perfect match on the wheels. If you put it up to the paint, you can tell it is a little off, but on the wheels it looks perfect. The overlays fit perfect, and look like the stock black Kanji (Which is what I was looking for) but when the light hits it, it lights up making it stand out. THe flash obviously makes it jump, almost looks white, but it is neat how it looks completly stock during the day. The rim decals seem to glow almost like orange neon, looks cool!
Next are the orange GSX1340 R decals that David "fujtech" made for me. The orange looks awsome, and the R is a reflective red that is a pretty good match to the stock red, but adds the reflective part which is cool. The flash makes the R look orange, but it is red burgandy like the stock one. Love the look, looks stock yet custom at the same time and tells the true story of the size of our engine! Thanks David!! (Had not cleaned the excess residue from the wet application of the decals, excuse the mess, oh and you can see the Micron swoosh David made as well to match the orange.)

2863881033_4a764e7d7d.jpg

2863880319_2033295bdb.jpg

2863880755_ddb75fee4c.jpg

2864712358_1720d7b37c.jpg

2864712096_ff60ce3199.jpg

2863880555_03ee8de3c8.jpg

Rim stripes look awesome. Were they hard to put on? I'd like to get some

They were kind of a pain and tedious (Trying to make sure your putting them on straight is nerve racking.), but that is the case with all rim strip applications. Never come out exactly perfect, but they still look good. Also, I do not have a front stand, so that made it more of a pain. I think it is worth it in the end.

Back