fuel system cleaner

mister08busa

Registered
has anyone used Wynn Power charge fuel cleaner from Brock performance.i just got a can today and talked to ej at brock and said use two gallons of gas to a can.he also said it was was like race fuel so dont let it sit in the tank for no longer than a day or two..just wanted to know has anyone tried this product

Not that particular one, but I do run the small bottle of Lucas upper cylinder lube/fuel cleaner at every oil change with no adverse side effects. Its from a reputable supplier so should be good one would think.

Look for anything with PEA in it. Many have suggested Techron concentrate or Redline SI-1 or 2

well finally got a chance to use it and damn does it make a difference u can tell when it runs thru it makes it real responcive on the throttle and pulls very hard thru all gears

I have been using a product called Seafoam in my engines for the past few years. It seems to do a good job of keeping the fuel systems clean. I buy it in 1 gallon containers for about $50. I have also used the Amsoil fuel system cleaner with good results.

I have been using a product called Seafoam in my engines for the past few years. It seems to do a good job of keeping the fuel systems clean. I buy it in 1 gallon containers for about $50. I have also used the Amsoil fuel system cleaner with good results.

i have used that seafaom but wasnt real sure how much to mix with how many gallons didnt wanna mess any thing up

Techron is very good if not the best. You can use it at double strength and it will not harm the motor or the catalytic converter. You pay for Techron but it is the real deal. I'm using the Amsoil shots for motorcycles next. I have three bottles waiting to go. They seem easy as you just use the entire bottler per one motorcycle tank of gas. Good Luck!

Back