Fuel Stabilizer for Winter Storage

rdj6107

Registered
what fuel stabilizer do you use. i went to my local autozone to pick up some to put in my bike for the winter. sadly, the workers on duty are not riders and was not familiar about bike storage and didn't wanna steer me in the wrong direction. thanks.

I've always used Sta-bil, however its spelled, the red stuff that autozone has. I've been storing.the Busa with it since 07 and she still runs. Make sure ya swish it around and let it run a bit to get the stabilizer in the fuel system and not just the tank.

I'm a firm believer of not running it through the lines. I like Frog use Sta-Bil and just fill the tank to the brim and add the Sta-bil and shake the bike a little...

Then in Spring I siphon the gas out of the tank and run it in my truck LOL Fill the tank with new gas, and I'm done. :beerchug:

I'm a firm believer of not running it through the lines. I like Frog use Sta-Bil and just fill the tank to the brim and add the Sta-bil and shake the bike a little...

Then in Spring I siphon the gas out of the tank and run it in my truck LOL Fill the tank with new gas, and I'm done. :beerchug:

Pfft, too much work. :laugh:

Pretty hard to tell one from the other...I would trust any name if you heard it before.. Stay-bil is fine. I use Seafoam. Heard it is the best. It is super strong in concentrated form spo be careful how you handle it and do not overdose with it. Eliminates condensation and stabilizes gasoline. It will outlast other fuel stabilizers which may be a concern if it is a prolonged storage. Seafoam is a great injector cleaner too. I run a small amount with about every other fill.

hi mate over here in the uk ,bike is normally off the road for a good four or five months,i myself and a few friends use pro fst ,its been around along time,you only use a little bit out of the bottle,so one bottle will last you a good few winters.:beerchug:

I use seafoam also Mythos. No problems yet . from what I have read its the best out there. I also add it to my car and truck to keep the fuel system clean .

Back