fuel pumps got me cryin

cerebusa

Registered
what is everyone replacing these crappy fuel pumps with? how much and where do i get a replacement pump that will work on this bike. 99 black/gray 21000 mi. air box mod. and a muzzy full race system. any help greatly appreciated. thankyou so very much for your time and consideration in this adventure. goodbye and have a good day!

Most of the time they are not crappy. You do not have to go to a higher performance pump with those mods. If the pump is shot.

Fuel Pump, T-Rex 50/70 w/90 Degree Outlet (50 GPH @ 70 PSI), Universal about $200.00

Vortec also makes some less demanding pumps that will work fine. You do not need a high flowing pump. 40psi would be fine for a stock bike.

I would try a company called sirrahyaj, this guy has it going on you can get a plan pump some where between 40 to 50 bucks which is your bear bones pump nothing special just a pump. I would suggest the 300.00 pump or the " fancey pump" which is the plan pump w/ dinner and a movie or your choice.

I would try a company called sirrahyaj, this guy has it going on you can get a  plan pump some where between  40 to 50 bucks which is your bear bones pump nothing special just a pump. I would suggest the 300.00 pump or the " fancey pump" which is the plan pump w/ dinner and a movie or your choice.
fancy pump with dinner and a movie sounds nice, what colors? :D

WHAT WRONG WITH IT ? I Heard that there was something wrong with the inside of the gas tank coating on the earlier bikes (99) that caused some problems with the filters and pumps.

Back