Fuel pump electrical connector

Vetteman761

Registered
Hey guys I have a 04 that someone decided to take off the male connector to fuel pump harness they just stuck the 4 wires into the holes and left it be, so fast forward to me removing tank and pulling wires out of said holes, lol. I marked them thinking i wiuld know what i marked going back on but i have no clue what the hell the marks arr now, anyhoo you all know what color wired go together, i have no ide why they didnt just have a red going to red, black to black, white to white, would have been so much easier, preshadit if anyone knows

Yea i seen that one but wasnt sure if it pertained to me thought it was for connecting his new pump up to old harness, wasnt sure, so thought i would ask and see if that is correct

Yea i seen that one but wasnt sure if it pertained to me thought it was for connecting his new pump up to old harness, wasnt sure, so thought i would ask and see if that is correct
He is saying he upgraded his ECU and wire harness to 2002 and up, which is 32bit system and same as yours. That’s why he is confused, because he is trying to wire his old externally mounted pump (1999-2000) to a newer harness that is made to feed a pump like yours (in tank pump). Read post number 4 on that thread and your wires should match the colors being described on the harness.

Guys do you know of anywhere i can buy that connector at , here is a pic of it
E4926B5D-AA9B-4570-843E-38D6E2EF8570.jpeg

Back