Fuel Pump Differences

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Has any one seen these differences in a GEN 1 fuel pump before? One is from an 05 and the other an 07

IMG_6592.jpg

try this one.......

There is also a clip on the bottom of one that is not on the bottom of the other that the filter rests on.

fuel pump.jpg

The housing for the filter is taller on one than the other
The filter circle on one is two legs, other has complete circle
Filter is one bolt on one and two on other
Pumps are different also

I just sent some filters to canada a few days ago cause they all had wrong ones..

The one on the left I just put a Bosch in. I had to move things around because I was putting it on my 05 and the housing wasnt tall enough and the regulator wouldnt fit at all.

I wonder how many people run in to this when they swap to a bigger intank fuel pump on a GEN 1 and nothing fits...???

I have read where things dont fit and I have read where people say all fits....I can see why now.

If the pump is built like the one on the left, all fits fine except the regulator is kicked out some.

This is one of those classic "Plug and Play" mods that might not plug in.:laugh:

i have this isuue at the moment, i ordered "plugnplay" pump and later discovered that pressure valve is on a way, so, no plug, only one that fits is the original mitsubishi uc-t30 pump, pretty hard to find... :S

Back