Fuel lines for 2006 engine?

Keppni

Registered
As I don't have the bike, just the engine, I need to ask:

Does the 2006 engine have a return fuel line?

What size is the fuel line as standard? 8 mm?

Thanks

I don't have answers to your questions but download a free copy of the service manual here (the 2000 version will do), might have the info you need:

Service manuals for Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycles

Thanks, but I cant see if I should use a return pipe or not.
According to the manual the fuel pump should have a return but the one I have does not, so can I conclude that I dont need a return pipe on my engine? Is it the fuel pump that decides whether to use a reutrn or not? - Is so I have no problems with it.

The ting is I am making a new fuel tank and need to know if a return pipe is necessary :bowdown:

no return line. i just put my motor back in and eliminated the pair valve and smog crap. one line drops down from the tank for overflow/expansion, another line from the tank to the canister on the subframe (now also an overflow/expansion since canister gone) and the last supply line from the tank to the fuel rails:)

no return line. i just put my motor back in and eliminated the pair valve and smog crap. one line drops down from the tank for overflow/expansion, another line from the tank to the canister on the subframe (now also an overflow/expansion since canister gone) and the last supply line from the tank to the fuel rails:)

Thanks!
This is the answer :thumbsup:

Back