Fuel injectors

morad

Registered
IS THE FUEL Injectors FOR 2008 HAYABUSA part no. 15710-21H00 fits fuel injectors hayabusa 2015 part no. 15710-21H10

IS THE FUEL Injectors FOR 2008 HAYABUSA part no. 15710-21H00 fits fuel injectors hayabusa 2015 part no. 15710-21H10
Just a guess... But OEM parts that span the years even from gen 1 to Gen 2 keep the same part number if the part doesn't change. Could be wrong. But my guess is the part number is different for a reason.

Just a guess... But OEM parts that span the years even from gen 1 to Gen 2 keep the same part number if the part doesn't change. Could be wrong. But my guess is the part number is different for a reason.
Am trying to know what is the difference between them as its same size and both engines are gen.2 but didn't get the difference yet.. Thx

Am trying to know what is the difference between them as its same size and both engines are gen.2 but didn't get the difference yet.. Thx
You probably won't get that answer here.
If they are physically the same. Meaning they will interchange. And the electrical connection is the same. There's only one thing left. And that the flow. To find size of each. You will probably have to talk to someone like Dan at MPS. Or maybe someone at Schnitz. They'll probably know the difference in the size if there is any.

mechanically they should fit - i guess too
but the amount of petrol they let through (or so) is another question.

asking "schnitz" should give you a probably sufficient answer (i hope at least)

if not, try to ask the suzuki main branch via mail at your country.

if they also give no sufficient answer you have a need of "try and error"
my only advice in that case would be only to use 4 identical injectors.

Back