Fuel Injection System

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
In my cages, every now and then, I would throw an injector cleaner into the gas tank~ Does anyone do the same thing with their Busa? Is it not recommended? Do you perform any type of preventative maintenance on the fuel injection system? If so, what do you use?
Just a couple questions that have been buggin me lately~ Any guidence in this area would be greatly appreciated~  
cool.gif

In my cages, every now and then, I would throw an injector cleaner into the gas tank~ Does anyone do the same thing with their Busa? Is it not recommended? Do you perform any type of preventative maintenance on the fuel injection system? If so, what do you use?
Just a couple questions that have been buggin me lately~ Any guidence in this area would be greatly appreciated~  
cool.gif
I only have 1100 miles on the Busa...but I have done this for my 750/1000...I wait until the gas is really low and then I take my tank off and put in some B12...I swirl it around to clean it out...and pour into an empty gas can..I then put in a little more and put some gas in so I can get to the gas station and fill up...This usually burns off all the gunk..

cool.gif
Thanks for the info yous two! I wasn't sure if it was safe to use the same FI cleaner in the Busa as I was usung in the cages~ I'll have to look into the Suzuki product when I go pick up some more oil~
wink.gif

I like the stuff from Lucas, and Redline. Use just a little bit, theres no need over doing it. Suzuki does make one that is certainly safe for the Busa.

-Timmah<span style='color:red'></span>

Back