Fuel delivery problem? 01 Busa

super851

Registered
Turbo Rick I'm having the same problem (01 busa, RS3 full yosh, BMC Race and PCIII USB). Have you guys figured out what's going on. Full power to 9500 and it seems as though it runs out of fuel. As soon as it goes below 9500 the bike runs perfect.

Re: Rev limiter again

awww you might be hearing crickets here.. (9 years since last reply) :laugh: check the fuel delivery (pump pressure/volume) first..

Turbo Rick I'm having the same problem (01 busa, RS3 full yosh, BMC Race and PCIII USB). Have you guys figured out what's going on. Full power to 9500 and it seems as though it runs out of fuel. As soon as it goes below 9500 the bike runs perfect.

Hi Greg,

I would check your fuel pressure, and is your air filter clean?

What gear is it doing it in?

Just got done with the same problem on mine,replaced fuel pump and regulator after checking enire fuel system. Turned out to be the rectifier.

unplug the PC3, i had one go bad. It controls fuel delivery so bad fuel delivery... Its easy to do so i'd start there

S-R Racing thanks for the info have not tried the rectifier how would that effect the soft rev of 9500? Fastfrog unplugged the PC3 problem still exists. Thanks Guys for the feedback and help

Back