Frustrated new busa rider !!!

Big Deal

Registered
I pick up a 2000 busa ... motor has been built... guy owned for about 12 years only about 4000 miles on built motor... and 11,000 on bike itself... went to register it and at some point ,they got a duplicate title since the time he bought it and present and forgot about it .. Witch voids current title .. so now I have the waiting game on the state to send new title out...witch has been 3 weeks and he paid to have title expedited processing.. about ready to park the fricking thing out to get my money back !!! Witch would really suck because this thing is crazy to drive....

agreed if your that impatient...you may not be biker material. making rash choices in the face of advercity not good.

Lol sometimes the wife wishes I wasn’t into bikes... since I seem to have a power hunger...
Currently own 7 bikes and always looking ....

If you have 7 bikes, then go for a ride on one of the others and relax. A nice ride always does good.

Although in full disclosure, I'm probably going to buy a 05 ZX10r to have another fast bike if the busa is down. I may even build it out a bit. Nothing crazy, but the ZX10r is a great liter bike.

Lol sometimes the wife wishes I wasn’t into bikes... since I seem to have a power hunger...
Currently own 7 bikes and always looking ....
lol.. if u have 7 bikes … relax with the title stuff... itll sort itself out... and we need pics... forum rules

If you have 7 bikes, then go for a ride on one of the others and relax. A nice ride always does good.

Although in full disclosure, I'm probably going to buy a 05 ZX10r to have another fast bike if the busa is down. I may even build it out a bit. Nothing crazy, but the ZX10r is a great liter bike.
wow.. didn't see ure comment til after I posted... great minds think alike

lol.. if u have 7 bikes … relax with the title stuff... itll sort itself out... and we need pics... forum rules
AC47EA84-389C-434E-822E-F350C07BBFED.jpeg

Back