front wheel stand for busa

dr.nick

Registered
Need advice,any recommendations on a front wheel stand/jack for the busa?
rock.gif
need something that is easy one man operation
crazy.gif
and stable,I just need it
to replace front tire's.THX ED

I have T-REX stands,works great and steady.PITBULL seams to be the strongest.REDLINE STANDS LOOK GREAT[sight sponcer]can get them with 3 corner wheels to push bike around while on stands.

I use the Suzuki front stand with a Pit Bull rear stand. Some here use the Pit Bull front stand and sware by it. According to them, it lifts the front higher and allows you to change the wheel easier. Me  
coffee.gif
, I have no trouble doing that with the Suzuki front stand, but the Pit Bull is more massive  
beerchug.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ May 28 2007,14:31) I really like my Pit Bulls.
Thanks for all the info,Pit bulls look OK,what do the pit bulls go for
rock.gif
,and where can I get them(frt/rear) for a good price
rock.gif
ED

rock.gif

Powers 739,your rear stand,who makes it?and are
these stands a "one man operation??",or do you
need two guys to put bike on stands??
rock.gif

(Justyntym @ May 30 2007,12:46) Anybody try this one, looks good and if it's anything like the rear stand they make  
muscle.gif

super.gif

cyclecat
With the wrap around front fender this stand will not work. You would have to remove the fender each time to lift. Not an option. I just switched my front fender to an after market one with out the wrap around. Ordered the front Cycle Cat and should have it next week. I will report on how it works with some pics when I get it.
smile.gif

I think for bang for the buck. The T-Rex front stand is the shiznit. I own a set of Pitbulls and T-rex front stand.

Back