Front wheel fender

hayabusa07

Registered
Does anyone know if a gsxr 1000 front fender will fit on a gen 1 hayabusa? Iv seen it on the gen 2 but not the gen 1. If anyone has this can u post a couple pix of a couple different angles please. Or if anyone has a different fender besides stock I'd like to see it. Thank you

I have a gsxr 1000 front fender on my Gen1 busa. To answer your question, No there isn't a specific year make or model that will bolt right on. There's a couple threads on here and on another busa forum that talks a little more in depth about it. But if you want the gsxr front fender you will have to do a little bit of fabricating to be able to mount 1 up. That or just install a gsxr 1000 front end on your Gen1. There's a company that makes a CF front fender for a Gen1 that looks similar to the gsxr style but the thing costs like $300+! I bought my gsxr fender off ebay for like $60 bucks and had a friend fab up and mount it on my busa

I have pics of my bike in the garage section and I've posted pics and talked more in depth on in during other threads when somebody asked the same exact question as you. Use the search engine here on the forum or even easier just Google Gsxr 1000 front fender on hayabusa. All the threads and posts you need will pop up. That's all I did and gave the links to my friend and he did it for me. Basically the mounting points on a gsxr fender and and a busa don't line up so you have to fab up some brackets and mount them to your forks so they can line up with the gsxr fender.

Try it. You'll love it !

7941464944_b197d570f4_o.jpg

9333526374_500b28ea92_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah there's a lot of different fenders that will fit on a Gen2 from 600's 750's and 1000's. I wanna say safe bets are years 05 thru 08. I've seen a lot of busas with gsxr fenders from those years. Not to say others won't work but I'm pretty sure those years will bolt right on

Stay away from the 09 and newer fenders from GXSR's. Mounting holes will not line up with the Gen 2 forks.

Back