Front Tire Serviced

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
I just had my Bike serviced and was cleaning it, On the Left side of the Bike Where the FRONT Tire BOLT goes threw Should there be a Inner Nut inside the Hole. Sorry Im at work an just Looks like something MISSING. Can someone Upload a Picture of the Left side of the Fork Where the Bolt Comes though. I will Upload a Picture to show what I mean. Thanks Jon.
Bike is a 2001

dunno.gif
my pic sucked..

Yea I know Hoping someone can take one just to see if this is Right.
I will Take, going to take me about 1 hr before I can get home to do it.

Thanks for Picture But I cant make it out to far away.
I can't see if you have something in that hole or not.

Ok I have the Same, I thought for some reason there was a Inner type Hex Nut inside there. Thank You for the Picture.

Yea I have 90' Valve stems install I told the GUY RIGHT SIDE INSTALL THE VALVES. Guess What i get back the bike the on the left side Dumbass I swear.

I have 90' valve stems to install as well.. whats this about they need to point to right about? reason?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

Doyle, My guess would be right side install to allow easier access while on the kick stand. Just a guess though.

looks good to me, that is basically a threaded cup on the left side of the axle that threads into the rest of the rod coming from the right side. Look at bikebandit.com and you will see what I mean.
beerchug.gif

Never hurts to check that torque if you have a torque wrench handy.

You know the pilots code.."In GOD we trust, everything else we check".

(boy, have I lived by that.
thumb_up.gif
)

Back