Front seat needed

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
I am looking to buy a front seat for a Gen1. If anyone has one cheap, I will be willing to take it off your hands :beerchug:

Almost time to send off for a Russell Day Long seat :cheerleader:

I cannot belive that YOU can't find a deal on a gen1 seat on ebay:rofl:
I had to look through way too many of them when looking for a gen2 seat a couple weeks ago!
Pandanin said about a month ago that he was sending his gen1 seat to Kontour, and it would be their 1st Busa seat. My gen2 seat goes out to them in the morning.
RDL looks like a great seat, but you may want to wait and see what he posts up about his gen1 Kontour first. They look really good too.
Here it is if you missed it.:beerchug:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/busa-mods/152879-anyone-heard-used-kontour-seat.html

How DARE you doubt my deal skills! :laugh:
I have found a few cheap, just seeing if an Org member wants to dump one :thumbsup:

Interesting on the Kontour... Doesn't look as nice but I am curious to how comfy it is... And guaranteed for life!

How DARE you doubt my deal skills! :laugh:
I have found a few cheap, just seeing if an Org member wants to dump one :thumbsup:

Interesting on the Kontour... Doesn't look as nice but I am curious to how comfy it is... And guaranteed for life!

:laugh:
Two free alterations and they'll give you your money back if you don't like it too. Hooked me, had to try it.
Oh, and you can't see the seat when you're riding:poke:
You can put your old seat on for pictures:laugh:

what are you going to be doing with your seat? You just looking for a loaner while you send yours for a tobin treatment?

what are you going to be doing with your seat? You just looking for a loaner while you send yours for a tobin treatment?

Probably going to keep my current one as a spare. Nah not a loaner, the one I buy will be going to which seat company I decide on to get re-made. Sixpack has now swayed me in a different possible direction :thumbsup:

Probably going to keep my current one as a spare. Nah not a loaner, the one I buy will be going to which seat company I decide on to get re-made. Sixpack has now swayed me in a different possible direction :thumbsup:

thats cool, if it was a loaner I probably have one of those as I have been toying with sending mine in for a refit but like you I want to have stock and the new type :thumbsup:

Back