Front, rear, top and side views of 2008 Busa.

Nice picture, after seeing those pics i really like the new tail. It helped fill out the rear of the bike.

Good job, Suzuki

Every time Lamb sees the bike that plastic piece between the gas tank and fairing grows! Can some photoshop wizard (of which lamb does not belong) color in the plastic piece to the color of the bike! From the top that piece looks large and in charge..................of the whole look!

(Ken02busa @ Jul. 03 2007,19:15) I dont mind the ass end at all.........
looks good to me, it's really not that much of a change from the old model. the rear section kind of reminds me of the zzr 1200 from a couple of years ago. cagers will definately see you at night when they come up on you which is not a bad thing,plus whenever you twist the throttle you will forget all about the tail end.

This angle looks cool to me
post-6-11961-rear_view.jpg

but if your standing and looking down at it, hmmmm

I hope the front of the seat is narrower than the one now. Then, it would be perfect for me  
tounge.gif

I loved it when I first saw it. I love it even more now. Can't wait till I get mine. Orange/ Black rules.

She's really growing on me, even the tail isn't that bad. Just gotta chop off the mud flap.
super.gif

This is the way it was in 99'. The more people say they hate it, the more i want it.

Back