Front pads for stock gen 2

Telboy2000

Registered
Looking to change the pads on my gen 2 ...its completely stock but the Suzuki pads are rubbish and do little more than create loads of black dust with nothing special in terms of initial bite.
So....whats best of the following

EBC
Brembo
Bendix
SBS

any other options would be welcomed.

Galfer lines and EBC combo works great. The stock lines on busa are junk!!! Did the change in 2008 when i bought the bike best thing ive done!!! and you can get EBC pads in stock!!

Spiegler Lines and EBC Pro or Carbonne Lorraine Pads, I have it all in stock ready to go..

no interest just yet touching the lines...if / when i do i'd change the masters to K7/8 GSXR 1000 units that i had on my gen 1.

ebc double h pads mate do a great job of hauling up your bike,try hunters motorcycles of newcastle ,al or steve 01912618592 or 01912321298 ,they are a good allround bunch of lads and you will have your pads in a day or two.

ebc double h pads mate do a great job of hauling up your bike,try hunters motorcycles of newcastle ,al or steve 01912618592 or 01912321298 ,they are a good allround bunch of lads and you will have your pads in a day or two.

I see you are fairly new here. We do have multiple sponsors here on this site that support this site with hard earned $$$. Without support this site does not exist. You do us all a favor as well as the sponsors if you recommend our supporters first before recommending the guy down the street. Both Pashnit and Golden Child are first class guys, always ready to help everyone with knowledge and information as well as product support.

Welcome to the Busa World!

I am running Braking rotors and the ebc hh pads and Its a huge improvement over oem pads and rotors.
I am still running stock lines just cause I like to have the wide range of lever pull in brake control.

Back