Front Line Summer Jobs

Notenoughtoys

Registered
My girls had decent summer jobs lined up - golf course / volunteering with police / research vet assistant at University of Guelph - and then Covid 19 changed everything.....
They opted not to take any free government handout$ but instead signed up to work / volunteer at the local retirement home with the wife. Several full time staff quit when the first resident passed away from Covid and help was badly needed as the home immediately went into lockdown. No PPE at first but finally they were issued full gowns and shields.
Pretty darn proud of them and yes they all grew up riding little Suzuki’s :)

D68EDA74-1B47-4FBA-9A5C-FAE0467E2CEA.jpeg

They certainly are great girls with great hearts for doing the work so many run away from . . you really should be proud, and a lovely family you have there too!

You have three daughters???

Hope you enjoyed having hair, it will all be gone as soon as the boys start coming around...

At least that what I tell my oldest lad who has three girls.

You have three daughters???

Hope you enjoyed having hair, it will all be gone as soon as the boys start coming around...
Yes - tried to bring them up as boys as best possible and all played rep hockey, but luckily I didn’t succeed too much :). They still love the mini bikes mind you but I definitely need to move them up to some 125’s when I win the lottery.

9D405458-D8E3-46B0-B43F-7E9A4DB19418.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes - tried to bring them up as boys as best possible and all played rep hockey, but luckily I didn’t succeed too much :). They still love the mini bikes mind you but I definitely need to move them up to some 125’s when I win the lottery.

View attachment 1619259
Yep, you're in trouble.....3 pretty daughters and a whole world full of nasty boys...

I am in no hurry for my little grand daughters to grow up...the 11 yr old is getting there though, she looks and acts like she's 15.

View attachment 1619259
Any one of these NotEnuff,should be just fine for your "need's". :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Back