front fender

turbojonn

Registered
I just got a price from the guy that did my inners. He wants 250.00 for a set (inners and instrument cluster layovers). I going to have him make me a front fender, as mine has disc lock damage. He said he can put little vents in it if I want. He also recomended putting some copper accents of trim on it to tie it to the bikes color.
I posted pics of my inners in the general topics section. I'll post pics of the fender when its done. I hate to give up my fender for the job. I won't be able to ride until I get it back.

Hey turbo does the guy live here? I want someone to make a few items.

so when you say layover what does that mean?he use your original part to make it or what?That is a steal of a price they run $400-650 for them inners.I got a fender if you need to borrow one.

Charles,no CF fender in stock as busas aren't that popular here.I'm gonna talk to a few CF people i know about some parts being made.What are you looking for Charles?

I have a CF fender, hugger, and turn signal covers for sale.The hugger and signal covers are Coerce pieces, and the fender is a suzuki piece I think.Hers one of the fender...

DSCI0070.JPG

Nj,shoot me a pm on the fender.is it a lighter piece or heavier?,have heard of a few that got the heavy version and were upset.

I already have a fender and siginal covers and they look very good on the bike .

I'm after another look,so I'm putting all my stock plastic back on and I didnt want to drill a perfectly good set of cf inners for the gauges.:)

He would have had to cut circles out to mount the guages.Nj,let me know if yo u gonna move the cf inners also..

Back