Front fender options - aftermarket

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I recall seeing a CF front fender on a few bikes. One was a regular looking fender and one had some air scoops in it as well. I'm just toying with the idea but would like to see what options are out there and if you have pics and links for where to get them that would be fantastic
cool.gif

TIA

well i got the Coerce carbon fiber one....i believe they make 2 different types...one looks like stock and the other like mine

DSC00432.JPG

Thanks, now where do I find a place to buy them and approx how much are they?

well i got the Coerce carbon fiber one....i believe they make 2 different types...one looks like stock and the other like mine
Thats a nice color of toe-nail polish your using there...lol  
tounge.gif

smile.gif

Got my Coerce from ebay...I think Chapter711  - very good seller
Shhhhhh......don't tell anybody I wear toenail polish....so what it makes me feel sexy sometimes.....Actually thats the wifey

Chapter711 was very good and a fast shipper

Thats a nice color of toe-nail polish your using there...lol
tounge.gif
smile.gif

Got my Coerce from ebay...I think Chapter711 - very good seller
Shhhhhh......don't tell anybody I wear toenail polish....so what it makes me feel sexy sometimes.....Actually thats the wifey

Chapter711 was very good and a fast shipper
lmao...just a little razzing
tounge.gif
smile.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif

I LOVE the looks of my OPPRacing fender.

Originally, I wanted the Coerce, but then I saw the logo on the front, and decided to go OPP.

Busa_Front.JPG

whats the cost for something like that
rock.gif

I also have seen something that looked like the coerce one with holes but it was a little different. Maybe it was a 1k fender
rock.gif

rock.gif

Just a reminder--keep in mind that the factory fender design is part of the bikes overall aerodynamics. That might not be an issue for most folks but reduced aeros would affect top speed. If that is an important issue, the Magical Racing fender retains the factory design and is high quality carbon fiber.
wink.gif

frontfender.jpg

Sweet, I love your front fender!

I had also been toying with what this one would look like in CF in person.

7_1_F.jpg

anyone else have thoughts on other front fender options or some pricing for them?
cool.gif

I have a SRAD fender on My bike and have put a few 01 and up GSXR fenders on..

love they way they look..and if you have chrome or aftermarket rims it really helps show them off!!

And unless your a top speed racer..I wouldn't worry about it hurting too much!!!

db770e6d.jpg

May10th2004144.jpg

Back