Front Brake Caliper Upgrades?

You will need to get spacers if you are using a Gen1 wheel. Gen 1 wheels run 320mm rotors and Gen2 wheels use 310mm rotors.

No one makes rotor spacers, but not to say that it cant be done. But if you space the rotors out you end up creating a new problem with the rotor bolts.
The rotor bolts are a shoulder bolt for a reason, and moving them out i would say would not be safe!
I would get a Gen2 front wheel and rotors!

No one makes rotor spacers, but not to say that it cant be done. But if you space the rotors out you end up creating a new problem with the rotor bolts.
The rotor bolts are a shoulder bolt for a reason, and moving them out i would say would not be safe!
I would get a Gen2 front wheel and rotors!

Project keeps getting more expensive as it goes, I wish someone like you that actually knew something would of chimed in earlier.
You don't know of a cheap Chrome 08+ Front wheel or a reasonably priced set of aftermarkets do you?

Trying to find a front wheel, I've seen a couple sets pop up... If I bought a complete set from a 08+, would the rear fit if I use a 08 rear rotor?

Back