Front Axle tool Part II

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Busa Pilots,
I have received a few emails about the front axle tool. I don't want to leave anyone out so this is what I ask. Send me an email at howlin.mad@verizon.net and I will make a list for the next week or so then I will place a bulk order and get the order out to all of you.

Please include address. The cost of the tool is $20.00 plus shipping. So there are no questions I am not making a dime off of any of this. Don't want anyone to think I am milking them.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

If I order the part from ronayers.com it's $35. And he's cheaper than the dealership, so this is a great deal.
Thanks Marc.

In an attempt to make things easier on everyone especially me since I am all broke up right now.  Here is the vendor and you all can call him direct and he will ship to your house.

Circuit 1

Circuit1.com

(503)722-8475

If you don't have any luck I will get if for you no problems.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

PS. It is also $12.95 so I thought you all might like the savings.

I can't even find my front axle, so I will pass. However, in my opinion, making a profit is the American way. It is why most of us are able to eat. I say more power to anyone who does the work, and is rewarded. If I am buying something, the only info I need whether I am getting a good deal. In this case Ben answered the question:
If I order the part from ronayers.com it's $35. And he's cheaper than the dealership, so this is a great deal.
Thanks Marc. [/QUOTE]

Thanks for all your help Marc!

Thanks Marc. Got mine ordered, now can finish polishing my ft wheel. shinier, more aerodynamic, and lighter!
smile.gif

"All broke up right now" anything u need help with in return?

Not much anyone can do at this point. If your gonna play hard sometimes its gonna cost ya. If you I can think of anything I will let you know.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Ordered Mine...Pat seems a good guy. Gave me a great explanation of suspesnion sping rates and what not.

Back