Front Axle tool Part II

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Busa Pilots,
I have received a few emails about the front axle tool. I don't want to leave anyone out so this is what I ask. Send me an email at howlin.mad@verizon.net and I will make a list for the next week or so then I will place a bulk order and get the order out to all of you.

Please include address. The cost of the tool is $20.00 plus shipping. So there are no questions I am not making a dime off of any of this. Don't want anyone to think I am milking them.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

busaben

Registered
If I order the part from ronayers.com it's $35. And he's cheaper than the dealership, so this is a great deal.
Thanks Marc.

Racer 222

Donating Member
Registered
In an attempt to make things easier on everyone especially me since I am all broke up right now.  Here is the vendor and you all can call him direct and he will ship to your house.

Circuit 1

Circuit1.com

(503)722-8475

If you don't have any luck I will get if for you no problems.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

PS. It is also $12.95 so I thought you all might like the savings.

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I can't even find my front axle, so I will pass. However, in my opinion, making a profit is the American way. It is why most of us are able to eat. I say more power to anyone who does the work, and is rewarded. If I am buying something, the only info I need whether I am getting a good deal. In this case Ben answered the question:
If I order the part from ronayers.com it's $35. And he's cheaper than the dealership, so this is a great deal.
Thanks Marc. [/QUOTE]

Thanks for all your help Marc!

cache

Banned
Thanks Marc. Got mine ordered, now can finish polishing my ft wheel. shinier, more aerodynamic, and lighter!
smile.gif

"All broke up right now" anything u need help with in return?

Racer 222

Donating Member
Registered
Not much anyone can do at this point. If your gonna play hard sometimes its gonna cost ya. If you I can think of anything I will let you know.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Darkeyce

Registered
Ordered Mine...Pat seems a good guy. Gave me a great explanation of suspesnion sping rates and what not.

Latest Bikes

• Hayabusa Addict
    From back to front; 2014 9.99 index champion 2005 all motor class...
    • Motonutz916
    • Updated:
  • My Gen 3 Busa
    Photos of my 10 year freshen up on my 2009 Hayabusa. Parts highlights...
    • fallenarch
    • Updated:
  • Art 05 Hayabusa
    hayabusa 05
    • VIPER
    • Updated:
  • toads L2
    L2 as it is ridden today
    • ROADTOAD1340
    • Updated:
  • Busa in another part of Cornwall
    Cotehele pretty spot but residents didn't appreciate the Busa. I guess...
    • Grumpyoldjohn
    • Updated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BusaRican74