front axle tool, 15/16 coupler, home depot w/ pic

kml

Donating Member
Registered
couple of bucks, fits perfect

I KNOW all ya'll old timers know this 'bout this, but I'd thought I'd post up the info for the newer members.

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

cheers
ken

Got mine from Mr. Snap-on truck driver guy.

Axle Socket 013.jpg

Nice pic! Now which of those work in your local home depot and wear that to work?:poke::moon:

Point taken, but I still would bet you that the girls at my Home Depot are more attractive than your Mr. Snap-On truck driver.

:moon:
:laugh:
:beerchug:

cheers
ken

Point taken, but I still would bet you that the girls at my Home Depot are more attractive than your Mr. Snap-On truck driver.

:moon:
:laugh:
:beerchug:

cheers
ken

You might have a small point there. . . But my Snap-on truck driver can teach me really fun and cool ways to hurt people. . . (he fights with guys from the green berets, navy seals, ex russian special forces, delta force, and some other crazy people every Tuesday and Thursday).

You might have a small point there. . . But my Snap-on truck driver can teach me really fun and cool ways to hurt people. . . (he fights with guys from the green berets, navy seals, ex russian special forces, delta force, and some other crazy people every Tuesday and Thursday).

OK, so he can beat me up, big deal, but can he screw all my best friends, run up my Visa on slots and shoes, throw all my stuff out the window, smash the headlights on my car, refuse to give the ring back, get me barred from home depot and gain 60 lbs in the six months after the first date?

Can He? :whistle:

cheers
ken

Last edited:
OK, so he can beat me up, big deal, but can he screw all my best friends, run up my Visa on slots and shoes, throw all my stuff out the window smash the headlights on my car, refuse to give the ring back, get me barred from home depot and gain 60 lbs in the six months after the first date?

Can He? :whistle:

cheers
ken

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I don't know. . . But I wouldn't ask. I don't think he goes for that sort of thing. . .

Nice post!...er, about the tool thingy...I mean...well...for the front axle.:laugh: Oh, and the babes are nice, too, even though none of 'em look barely old enough for a drivers license.:whistle:

I was looking at my bike this morning saying how they heck do I lift the nose up. I was thinking about long nuts that might fit in there. I love it. Sweet... Thanks... So much..:bowdown:

I was looking at my bike this morning saying how they heck do I lift the nose up. I was thinking about long nuts that might fit in there. I love it. Sweet... Thanks... So much..:bowdown:

That's actually for removing the front wheel. I suppose you could lift the front end like that too, but that's what they make front stands for.:poke:

Back