Front and rear bike stands

ROCKSTEADY

Registered
i have a friend at work looking for a set of bike stands for his gen 2 busa
does anyone know where i could get a set for him at a good price thanks in advance ( i had mine for quite some time so not sure who has better price)

Yep redline. Next place is to watch cycle gear. They've had buy one get one day sales on trackside stands. I got my pitbull there with a 20 off coupon.
Posted via Mobile Device

i found these stands on ebay t rex stands any one use them and are they good quality ?

abc6_2.jpg

They'll get the job done but will feel cheaper and I believe they bolt together could be mixed up with another brand.
Posted via Mobile Device

i found these stands on ebay t rex stands any one use them and are they good quality ?

I got those last year from the same place ( eBay ) and yes they do bolt together. If he's using the stands for storage ONLY those ( t-Rex) will be fine. But to use them for anything but storage...they are too unstable. I'm scared to touch my bike while on the stands for fear it will topple over. You get what you pay for.... I reccomend to look into those redline models just to have a better ease of mind. I have this ongoing fear of walking out to the garage to see my baby lying on her side.... It's kinda spooky

I got those last year from the same place ( eBay ) and yes they do bolt together. If he's using the stands for storage ONLY those ( t-Rex) will be fine. But to use them for anything but storage...they are too unstable. I'm scared to touch my bike while on the stands for fear it will topple over. You get what you pay for.... I reccomend to look into those redline models just to have a better ease of mind. I have this ongoing fear of walking out to the garage to see my baby lying on her side.... It's kinda spooky

How do you sleep at night :whistle:

I like the Pit Bulls the best...especially the stem-lift front stand...they ain't cheap...2hip

Back